[CMake] [New Module] FindCxxTest & FindMagick

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Sat Jul 19 01:29:55 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva <
miguelf at ieee.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:06 PM, Philip Lowman wrote:
> > I'd like to seek approval to have the following CMake find modules added
> > CMake.  Both are to work with popular pieces of software and I happily
> > volunteer myself to maintain the modules.
> >
> > Magick (ImageMagick libraries)
> > http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=6400
>
> I think rather than having two modules (i.e., FindImageMagick and
> FindMagick) we should have one

Your approach seems fine to me.

What platforms have you used ImageMagick devel files in? Are you
> familiar with how it is installed in platforms other than yours?

I've only ever used Magick and Magick++ on Linux and MSVC/Windows.  I tested
the module on Debian/Ubuntu but I believe it should work with most Linux
distributions that package ImageMagick development libraries.  On Win32 I
tested it against the ImageMagick installer which comes with an option for
installing MSVC compiled development libraries & headers.

--
Philip Lowman