[CMake] QTestlib CTest Integration

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 11:13:22 EDT 2008

On Thursday 03 July 2008 15:45:18 Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Sorry to hear that...   Can you be more specific about what is annoying
> you?
Just integrating the functionality of ctest and QTestLib in a way which
doesn't hide all the QTestLib subtests.

> Perhaps, what would it do?
I don't know exactly yet. Probably something similar
to "create_test_sourcelist" but instead of using a file for each test then
using a QtTestlib test for each test.

I think I'm correct in saying there is no support for test hierarchies, right?
Like grouping tests?

> No, the default is to produce nice clean pass/fail output for each test.
>   If your developers want to see the output, they can add -V.
Sorry, should have been more clear. What I mean is it possible to
make "ctest -V" the default when running "make test" from CMake.

--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur