[CMake] cmake cvs breaks kde4 builds

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 14:20:50 EST 2008

On 28.01.08 08:35:30, Brad King wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>> Ok, I'll inform kde-buildsystem as this will probably need some time to
>> be fixed...
>
> Thanks.  Hopefully they can get it in a 4.0.1 patch release or something.

There's one other thing that may have gone unnoticed under all the text:
Those _LIBS variables are generated by cmake, can't cmake's
export_library_dependecies just fill in all libraries that are part of
the same source tree put in with the absolute path? I mean it obviously
works for the Qt libs and also for the target lib itself (i.e. kdecore
for KDE4_KDECORE_LIBS).

Andreas

--
You have a strong desire for a home and your family interests come first.