[CMake] Re: FindBoost.cmake: please test

Rodolfo Lima rodolfo at rodsoft.org
Sun Jan 20 14:11:17 EST 2008

Andreas Pakulat escreveu:

> Naah, _boost_XXX is internal and not exposed. I rather have a
> Boost_MINIMUM_VERSION. That would also allow to use REQUIRED and a more
> verbose message saying wether the version is wrong or a needed lib is
> not found.

Speaking of which, find_package could have a way to specify required
versions, isn't? Like pkg-config does... That's a common use case.
Something along the lines of:
find_package(Boost MINIMUM_VERSION 1.34.1)

I don't know if there's relevant need of specifying both minimum and
maximum version tough...

Regards,
rod