[CMake] Coverage Woes

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 10:28:14 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
> Blezek, Daniel J. wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  We're ramping up our testing using CDash, CTest, and CMake.  I started a
>> coverage build but get no coverage information. I'm not sure how to debug
>> ctest as it doesn't produce coverage information properly.  Long post,
>> sorry.

Dan,

  I am also experiencing the same issue here (gdcm dashboard). What I
found out is simply doing:

cat dashboard.sh
ctest -S main_dashboard_with_coverage.cmake
# extra steps to submit coverage properly (almost):
cd $HOME/Dashboards/MyTests/gdcm-2-0-nightly-cov
make NightlyCoverage && make NightlySubmit

  not nice, but at least give the results I was looking for
(coverage). Until someone with lots of free time, figure out the real
issue, I'll continue this way.

2cts

--
Mathieu