[CMake] CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin 1.1.0RC5 is ready

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Dec 16 17:21:00 EST 2008

On Behalf of BlueQuartz Software and CThing Software I would like to
announce another Release Candidate of the CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin.

It can be downloaded from <http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=193949&package_id=228545
 >.

This release contains a bug fix that was causing the command arguments
to disappear when you started to type the arguments to a command. I
have also added support for Templates (code snippets) with some basic
templates added to get you started. Keyboard shortcuts to comment/
uncomment blocks of code were also added.

Please give it a try and report bugs or feedback to the sourceforge
tracker or forums.

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?group_id=193949>

Main CMakeEd website:
<http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net>

I would also like to point out this recent blog post:

http://akurtakov.blogspot.com/2008/12/cmakeed-preparing-to-go-in-fedora.html

Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
            www.bluequartz.net