[CMake] Linking Boost with MinGW

kafou nmento ngondorolf at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 12 04:30:30 EST 2008

Hi all!
I'm having some troubles in linking boost using MinGW generator.
The thing is I'm working on a Qt based app using boost libs. When building the app, everything goes well but not the linking. Although passing the needed boost libs as args to the target_link_libraries(), the link doesn't work.
So if anyone has an idea or has already build boost based app using MinGW, can you please, tell me the process. Without this I can't progress in my company project. :-(

Thanks to all in advance.