[CMake] How to change/set default generator

David Genest david.genest at ubisoft.com
Wed Dec 10 13:50:42 EST 2008

David Cole wrote:
> Line 2009 of CMake/Source/cmake.cxx chooses the default Visual Studio
generator. Looks > like that block of code forgot to update itself when
Visual Studio 9 support was added.

> We should, of course, prefer the most recent VS available as the
default.
> I will add some code to CVS CMake to do this, but I may not get to it
for a few days.

I'm a bit surprised that this is hardcoded. Shouldn't it be possible to
add this preference in a configuration file ? Then, the block of code
would never forget to update itself :-).

D.