[CMake] How to change/set default generator

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Dec 10 13:37:24 EST 2008

Line 2009 of CMake/Source/cmake.cxx chooses the default Visual Studio
generator. Looks like that block of code forgot to update itself when Visual
Studio 9 support was added.
We should, of course, prefer the most recent VS available as the default.

I will add some code to CVS CMake to do this, but I may not get to it for a
few days.

HTH,
David