[CMake] Question about install()

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:44:04 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
> wrote:

> Mine was run on OS X using a Makefile. If I use Xcode I would probably get
> something else. I use that exact same call on windows and VS 7,8,9 will all
> still use the "Debug" or "Release" directories based on the configuration.

Thanks for clarifying. Everything works now, however this doesn't really
solve my problem. See, I need to copy shared library files over differently
depending on my configuration and also depending on my platform. On Linux
the library names will have different suffix/prefix. This becomes even
harder when I have to consider debug vs release, since the libraries are
also different between configurations as well.