[CMake] CxxTest failure out running unit tests

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at verizon.net
Sat Dec 6 19:22:44 EST 2008

I am creating a CMake configured project that uses the CxxTest unit
testing framework for testing various components.

When I build the test target that runs the test, and there are
failures, CTest will report that the test fail, and it doesn't provide
the details about what the failures were.

How can I configure my test target so that it will produce the output
from CxxTest that explains why certain tests failed?