[CMake] post build add_test

David Graf david.graf at 28msec.com
Sat Dec 6 08:22:15 EST 2008

Hello

Is it somehow possible to make the ADD_TEST command dependent on a target?
Is it possible to add tests to a project after a certain target has been
built? Currently, I have the impression that tests can only be added to a
project when the cmake code is executed, before the build process starts not
later. But maybe, there is a trick to add tests after the buid process.

I have the situation that I wanna use an executable of my own project to
compute the test cases (the executable is built out of external sources that
are not tested in my project). The result of the executable is a list of
strings that I wanna use to add tests to my project.

David