[CMake] Small, realistic Cpack example

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Dec 3 21:41:51 EST 2008

I have updated the wiki page for this little project:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/BundleUtilitiesExample

I also updated the Sample project (QtTest) to allow for Xcode
generated projects to correctly build (Thanks to Adam Kubach for
bringing that to my attention).

The sample project (linked on the wiki page) can be downloaded at <http://www.bluequartz.net/QtTest.zip

Thanks to all those who helped out.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net