[CMake] CPack issue with PackageMaker

Timenkov Yuri ytimenkov at parallels.com
Tue Apr 15 13:14:14 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 20:56:11 David Cole wrote:
> Something must be wrong with your build tree or your CMake installation.
> This is from the CMake 2.4.8 Modules/CPack.cmake file:
Ah, this seems a bug :(

In CMake 2.4.7 there are no such lines.

> cpack_set_if_not_set(CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE "false")
The other reason may be that I don't use CPack.cmake. I run cpack
with --config option, and build directory specified there. That is I don't
put include(cpack) line into my cmakelists.

I don't know whether cpack reads CMakeCache.txt when it is ran in this mode.
(I suppose it doesn't).