[CMake] CPack issue with PackageMaker

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 15 12:56:11 EDT 2008

Something must be wrong with your build tree or your CMake installation.
This is from the CMake 2.4.8 Modules/CPack.cmake file:

cpack_set_if_not_set(CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE "false")

# always force to exactly "true" or "false" for CPack.Info.plist.in:

if(CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE)

  set(CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE "true")

else(CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE)

  set(CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE "false")

endif(CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE)

If CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE is set to something other than "true" or
"false" at CPack time, then something very odd is happening....

If you start over with an empty build tree, do you get this same result?