[CMake] SciTE text editor supports CMake

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at darkon.info
Sat Sep 15 18:30:38 EDT 2007

Hi Brandon,

I don't use SciTE, but rely in my daily work on Notepadd++ on a regular basis.
Like SciTe, this most useful tool is based on the scintilla editor component.
Integration of several additional features and nice plug-in support make it
ssuperior to SciTE in most aspects in my personal opinion.

It also supports CMake syntax highlighting and stuff, besides multi-file
support and limited auto-complete for most programming languages.

Manipulating existing language integration or defining syntax highlighting is
fairly straightforward here, as is working on multiple files in parallel.

If you want to take a look at it, you'll find Notepad++ under
http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm.

Greetings,
 Hendrik