[CMake] Qt version of Cmake

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:51:56 EDT 2007

On 10/26/07, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:

> -have a log window where the output is captured

Yeah I've failed to see some messages go by.

> -have a tree view of all used cmake files, which can make it possible later on
> to open them in some editor/edit widget

I think it wastes a volunteer open source implementor's time to work
on such a thing.  Busywork.  Nothing stopping someone from using their
own editor to open CMake files, and it's not that important to know
which CMake files are triggered and which aren't.

> -it would be cool if it would be a widget in a library or plugin so that other
> programs can use it

I'd want to hear more about why that's going to be useful.  Sounds
like a waste of time.

I think the original goal of eliminating the MFC dependency is a reasonable one.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every