[CMake] Qt version of Cmake

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Fri Oct 26 04:20:10 EDT 2007

On Friday 26 October 2007, Manuel Klimek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to do a test-driven implementation of qcmake (see
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/qcmake), which is intended as a
> replacement for the CMakeSetup (mostly because VC Express
> doesn't support MFC, and to learn TDDing GUI apps).
>
> If you could choose, what would you do differently than CMakeSetup?

For the beginning:
-have a log window where the output is captured
-have a tree view of all used cmake files, which can make it possible later on
to open them in some editor/edit widget
-it would be cool if it would be a widget in a library or plugin so that other
programs can use it

Alex

P.S. and it should be BSD licensed as the rest of cmake