[CMake] Ctest timeout problem

Baptiste Derongs baptiste.derongs at etu.utc.fr
Fri Oct 26 08:46:35 EDT 2007

Actually the answer is :

Remove any DartTestFile.txt from the source folder.
Only set CTEST_TEST_TIMEOUT in the script.
Do not set anything in CMakeLists.txt and do not touch to DART_TESTING_TIMEOUT.

So now it works, but that behaviour is strange, all values in
CMakeCache.txt and DartConfiguration.tcl were good (Timeout = 5
secondes) but it didn't work And I couldn't find any place were
timeout was set to 25 min (or default).
I perhaps used a bad method to build my script, but I think there are
too many ways to set the Timeout, and when it's set, there are 3 files
(CmakeCache, DartConfiguation and DartTestFile) where one can find the
value, and even those ones are good, there are times when the default
timeout is used.

Baptiste