[CMake] Adding a project to a solution.

Josef Karthauser joe.karthauser at geomerics.com
Thu Oct 25 11:19:36 EDT 2007

Hi there again J,

With respect to the Visual Studio generators, I'm wondering what logic
cmake uses to determine which projects to add to the solution file.  I
had assumed that anything which was linked as a library was
automatically added, but it isn't.  Is there an easy way of adding
dependences from sibling directories to a solution?

Example,

   Test/

                Library/

                Project/

Project uses Library, like so:

                Project/CMakeLists.txt:

                                PROJECT(Project)

                                TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(Project Library)

However Library.vcproj doesn't show up in Project's solution file.   Can
I specify that it should, or do I need to hack code?

Thanks J

Joe