AW: [CMake] CMakeSetup requires elevation on Vista

Gerhard Grimm ggrimm at detec.de
Thu Oct 25 10:39:11 EDT 2007

The manifest tool (mt.exe) is included in the Microsoft Windows SDK, Version 6.0 - which BTW also includes the complete VC++ 8 compiler and runtime libraries. It's called "Windows SDK for Windows Vista", but can also be used on Windows XP. The SDK installer can be downloaded from Microsoft's website.

- Gerhard