[CMake] CMake2.5 - wrong default install location for mingw

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Sat Oct 20 16:33:53 EDT 2007

Gonzalo Garramuño wrote:
> Bill Hoffman wrote:
>>
>> But hey CMake is open source, you can always add the code you want by
>> yourself.
>>
> Here it is...  I put some questions in the comments as I'm not that
> familiar with the subtleties of some cmake's commands.
> You probably want to clean it up.  Took me too long to write (love cmake
> the make system and docs and platform and flexibility and support, but
> its language syntax....too much pain for my taste -- i never remember
> the commands).

Looks like a nice patch that you can put in your cmakelist files.  I
still do not think it should go in CMake.  I don't think that things
built by cmake that are native windows things belong in the /usr/local
mount point of msys.   If you do, it is easy enough to change your
project to install by default in anywhere you want.

-Bill