[CMake] CMake2.5 - wrong default install location for mingw

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar
Sat Oct 20 05:17:56 EDT 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> But exactly that is not supposed to happen.

Why not?  Maybe I was not clear:

cmake2.5 has a "MSYS Makefile" generator.

I did -G "MSYS Makefile" and I got an install on $PROGRAMFILES.  That's
not correct.

If I wanted to install in $PROGRAMFILES, there's NMake Makefiles or many
of the other Windows specific generators.

MSYS Makefile should install on /usr/local.  I already showed how you
can relatively safely figure out where /usr/local is as a win32 path.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar

AMD4400 - ASUS48N-E