[CMake] CPack MacOSX support

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:37:13 EDT 2007

along these same lines, how is cmake handling the issue with paths in
OS X libraries such as @executable_path/../Frameworks ?

Simply copying the library inside the App bundle will not work most
of the time. Is there any upcoming support to allow the setting of
the rpath in generated libraries? Scripts for running
install_name_tool on a library and picking up all the dependancies?

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer