[CMake] CTest results without submitting

Thu Oct 11 09:35:19 EDT 2007

If you only want to see whether tests succeed or fail, then you just
need to go to the build directory and type

make test

Or you can run ctest directly

ctest

If you want to see the output of your tests, then run

ctest -V

If you only care about one test

ctest -R testname_regexp

i.e. give a regular expression matching all or part of the names of
tests you wish to run.

If you want a local dashboard, I don't know the answer to your
question.  It would require faking the submission to a server, then
running the dashboard roll-up locally.

You might better ask this question on the DART mailing list.