[CMake] CTest results without submitting

Baptiste Derongs baptiste.derongs at etu.utc.fr
Thu Oct 11 05:57:06 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am running a lot of tests with Ctest, and I would like to gather the
results. However I do not want to send them to a Dart server (not
really I do not want, but that is not the easiest way for me).

So I made a CTestConfig.cmake with some weird commands that make
Ctests -D unable to find where to submit, and next I just get .xml
files. That works, but I was wondering if there is no better solution,
like a --create-xml-results option (I am quite sure this one doesn't
exist...).

Regards

Baptiste