[CMake] for install before running tests

Juan Sanchez Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
Tue Oct 9 15:00:56 EDT 2007

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately, I don't have control over the
original script to be run.  Creating a similar script creates a forking
issue, where I am always 2 steps behind the people updating the original
script.

The install target is meant to copy the files into the original source
tree, with specific directories for each build type.  The regression
script is keyed into this directory structure.

Is there a way to force the install target as a default build?

Perhaps it'd be best for me to create a POST_BUILD ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND,
which will put a copy of the binary and libraries in the correct place?

Regards,

Juan

--
Juan Sanchez