[CMake] Error with link.txt

Martin Buchleitner mabu at nitram.at
Tue Oct 9 11:42:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

In May i ported an project from normal Makefiles to a setup with cmake.
In the last weeks the project was joined by a few new members and
they all
get a common error:

Linking CXX shared library libSubLibrary.so
Error opening link script "CMakeFiles/BehaviorTasks.dir/link.txt"
make[2]: *** [behaviors/tasks/libBehaviorTasks.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [behaviors/tasks/CMakeFiles/BehaviorTasks.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I do not understand why this link.txt is not generated. All other 28
link.txt
are generated like on my own test machine. The CMakeLists.txt looks
like:

ADD_LIBRARY(SubLibrary SHARED [a list of few cpp files])

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
                     ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}
                     [a few other directories]
                     )

EOF

I already noticed a ticket in the bug database, but this seems ocurre
only when
relative paths are used - i do not use this option.

TIA, Martin