[CMake] ctest command

Juan Sanchez Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
Thu Oct 4 16:00:41 EDT 2007

Understood, but the terse nature of the man page makes the book a worthy
second source.  Regardless, not providing the proper options causes
ctest look like it is running the tests, and that the tests are passing.

If the online resources were up to snuff with regard to ctest, I would
thoroughly agree with you.  --help-full, which is the same as the man
pages I've been reading, offer little help.

Thanks,

Juan

--
Juan Sanchez