[CMake] Cvs version 'Segmentation Fault'

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Nov 8 08:59:26 EST 2007

Baptiste Derongs wrote:
>> If you could build cmake with Debug (-g) it would be more helpful...

If it was debug mode we would have more information about the line
numbers in the stack.  There are several += calls on strings in that
function, without knowing which one it is, I can not fix the problem.
Can you send me the CMakeCache.txt from the cmake that you are running?
(I don't think you need to send that to the list).   Alternatively, if
you could provide me with a complete source tree that shows the problem,
  or a login on your machine, I could look at it that way.

-Bill