[CMake] Cvs version 'Segmentation Fault'

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Nov 8 13:04:02 EST 2007

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Baptiste Derongs wrote:
>>> If you could build cmake with Debug (-g) it would be more helpful...
>>

> If it was debug mode we would have more information about the line
> numbers in the stack.  There are several += calls on strings in that
> function, without knowing which one it is, I can not fix the problem.
> Can you send me the CMakeCache.txt from the cmake that you are running?
> (I don't think you need to send that to the list).   Alternatively, if
> you could provide me with a complete source tree that shows the problem,
>  or a login on your machine, I could look at it that way.

Never mind, I think I found the crash.  Can you cvs update and try now?

$ cvs commit -m "BUG: try to fix crash" cmCTestTestHandler.cxx
Checking for path: /cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/CTest
Unrestricted user: hoffman
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/CTest/cmCTestTestHandler.cxx,v  <--
cmCTestTestHandler.cxx

-Bill