[CMake] ADA language

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Mon Jul 23 10:19:53 EDT 2007

Hi Alan,

> By the way, with the standard Unix Makefile generator you can
> find out exactly what was set by looking through the
> generated Makefiles or even easier, invoke make as "make
> VERBOSE=1 ..." which is how I know that <CMAKE_Ada_COMPILER>
> is set correctly for Linux and Mac OS X systems using the
> PLplot Ada modules.

That's what I am almost use here and I also do a SET(CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE TRUE).
But when I want to compile my main.adb I always get the error: gnatmake: "cmake_ada_link_flags" not found
So I look deeper into the whole and found out that the above line is also wrong. It says:
cd C:\Projects\foo\bar && C:/MinGW/bin/gnatmake.exe CMAKE_Ada_LINK_FLAGS -aIC:/Projects/foo/bar ../bin/bar.adb -cargs   -largs  -LC:\Projects\fooBuild\lib
That's for me the reason why I belief cmake doesn't parse the bracketed variable, as you called them, correctly. It only usese here in my enviroment the inner string of the brackets.

I use here your CMakeAdaInformation.cmake, and also all other modules except the ada.cmake, because as I see you disable it with the option ENABLE_ada (it is never set to true).

Hope you can give me any idea where to start further searching.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.