[CMake] New CMake modules for a large variety of BLAS/LAPACK API implementations.

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Fri Jan 26 15:56:01 EST 2007

On 2007-01-25 23:41-0800 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> For those of you with an interest in BLAS or LAPACK, please try the new
> FindBLAS.cmake and FindBLAS.cmake modules (and the
> CheckFortranFunctionExists.cmake module that defines a macro used by both of
> them) which can be found at
> http://freeeos.cvs.sourceforge.net/freeeos/freeeos/cmake/modules/.  The tail
> end of the free_eos.cmake module from that same location shows how fortran
> is set up and the new modules used.

I have just made a substantial improvement to FindBLAS.cmake.  It now uses
an internal macro to substantially shorten the previous repetitive logic.
The logic is now much easier to understand.  It also still works for my
linux, generic BLAS and LINPACK test case... :-)

Those using BLAS and LAPACK please try it and let me know what you think.

Alan

> Alan W. Irwin
>
> Astronomical research affiliation with Department of Physics and Astronomy,
>
> Programming affiliations with the FreeEOS equation-of-state implementation
> for stellar interiors (freeeos.sf.net); PLplot scientific plotting software
> package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
> Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
> (lbproject.sf.net).

Alan W. Irwin