[CMake] Cmake: INSTALL not working with subdirectories

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 02:30:24 EST 2007

2007/1/16, Otavio Rodolfo Piske <angusyoung at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I almost solve the problem! I took a closer look at my top-level
> CMakeLists.txt and could find it referencing to a directory that it
> shouldn't. After I commented it, it now installs the files of the last
> one of the processed modules in the top-level CMakeLists.txt. If you
> take a look at it (available at
> http://svn.angusyoung.org/nus/CMakeLists.txt ) you'll notice the last
> module to be added is MODULE_XML ... so now I have the following
> output of make install:

[..]

> What I could note in the file cmake_install.cmake is the following comment:
>
> #  Install script for directory: /home/otavio/projects/nus/./src/xml
>
> The directory /home/otavio/projects/nus/./src/xml is where is the
> CMakeLists.txt file for the XML module.
>
> Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Could you explain us why you

ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(
		src/network
		.
	)

instead of
ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(
		src/network
	)

do you really want "." (dot) to be the binary_dir for the specified
subdir?

I don't know if it is related to your problem but it seems an odd choice to me.

Moreover I don't really understand what are your remaining problems?
What should be installed and is not?

--
Erk