[CMake] Visual Studio project paths

Ben Ratzlaff cmake at daishiva.com
Tue Jan 16 18:15:10 EST 2007

I agree that it is better to keep the builds separate, however this behavior
is only specific to the Visual Studio generators.

I set my output paths with setting the LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH and
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH variables. The Makefile generator and NMake Makefile
generator do not change these output paths, and I can specify the
differences between debug and release in my cmake script. The Visual studio
generators CHANGE this path reguardless so output/win32_d becomes
output/win32_d/debug.

If there were DEBUG and RELEASE versions of LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH that I could
set that did not change, things would be just fine.

-Ben