[CMake] Overwrite the CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS. -ftemplate-depth-50

Camilo camilo.listas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 08:19:19 EST 2007

Hello,

    ITK add to the variable CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS the following option
-ftemplate-depth-50
---------------------
ITK CMakeLists.txt
 SET(ITK_REQUIRED_CXX_FLAGS "${ITK_REQUIRED_CXX_FLAGS} -ftemplate-depth-50")
--------------------

When I build my project that use ITK with GCC 4.0.3  it says that I need
to increase the -ftemplate-depth value.

What I did was to add the option
-ftemplate-depth-100 to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS in my project, but now the
compiler command has both options simultaneously (-ftemplate-depth-100 and
-ftemplate-depth-50 ) and the file don't compile anyways.

Anyone know how can I overwrite the -ftemplate-depth option when I build
my project?
Thanks.

Camilo Melani.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.