[CMake] MSYS + MINGW + wx-config.sh

klaas.holwerda kholwerd at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 14 12:23:14 EST 2007

Hi,

I like to use Cmake for wxWidgets using MSYS + Mingw.
And for that i need the output of wx-config, which is a shell script.

But the return from the following is, that it is not a windows executable.
How can i tell Cmake that i am using MSYS as a shell, and therefore that
it can call shell shell script?
Or is there a way to call msys its shell directly from cmake, using
something like "sh -c wx-config".
So in fact msys would run the shell script, but Cmake call a normal
executable
I understand that cmake.exe and CmakeSetup.exe do not know of the
existence of MSYS, but don't understand how to get around this.

        EXECUTE_PROCESS(
            COMMAND "wx-config" "--selected_config"
            OUTPUT_VARIABLE wxWidgets_SELECTED_CONFIG
            RESULT_VARIABLE wxWidgets_WANTED_AVAILABLE
        )

Thanks for any advice,

Klaas