[CMake] Does CPack rename files?

Andreas Schneider mail at cynapses.org
Wed Feb 14 11:44:27 EST 2007

Hi,

I've created a DefineCPackDefaults.cmake for our CMake project to get a
'make package_source' target.

In the source directory I have:
ls wengophone/src/model/coipmanager/filesessionmanager/src/
FileSessionManager.cpp   IReceiveFileSession.cpp  SendFileSession.cpp
IFileSession.cpp         ISendFileSession.cpp
IFileSessionManager.cpp  ReceiveFileSession.cpp

and after unpacking the tar.gz source package:

ls wengophone/src/model/coipmanager/filesessionmanager/src/
FileSessionManager.cpp   IReceiveFileSession.cpp  SendFileSession.cp
IFileSession.cpp         ISendFileSession.cpp
IFileSessionManager.cpp  ReceiveFileSession.cpp

As you can see the 'SendFileSession.cp' is missing a 'p'.

Sources:
http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/browser/wengophone-ng/branches/wengophone-2.1

CMake version 2.4.6 on Linux.

Any idea?