[CMake] Using icc on Windows

Todd Pitts tapitts at sandia.gov
Mon Apr 9 09:34:21 EDT 2007

I would like to create a build tree for a project in WindowsXP that uses
the intel compiler.  I don't see a intel in the list provided by the
cmake gui but I gather from the list that using the intel compiler is
done?  Which build system should I select and how do I specify the
compiler?  Thanks for your help -- I am still learning CMake but could
not find the answers in the CMake book or in the Wiki.  I noted that on
Unix you can specify the compiler by setting the environment variable
CC.  However, on Unix/Linux the build system is obvious.

-Todd