[CMake] Native build system invocation

Thompson, David C dcthomp at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 26 00:42:54 EST 2006

I don't know that I would advise what you're trying to do,
but if you insist :-) you might be interested in using
the value of CMAKE_GENERATOR. There's a list of the values
it takes on, as well as some information about scripts that
Kitware uses to automate builds on the CMake Wiki:
   http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Scripting_Of_CTest
You could have CMake write the value of CMAKE_GENERATOR to
a file that your python script reads after invoking CMake
and uses to run the native build system.

    David