[CMake] Native build system invocation

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 00:06:27 EST 2006

On 12/26/06, gga <ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar> wrote:
> Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> > Hi. It seems that I cannot to find answer for pretty simple question:
> > how I can invoke native build system from\using CMake?
> Short answer is that you invoke the native build system as usual (make,
> nmake, etc).

Thanks for help. I know how to invoke native build system. What I
don't know how to make
it in "portable" way - I don't what to know what is the native build
system. CMake
already knows it, so I would like to reuse that knowledge.

> Find attached a wrapper bash script I am using for cmake and normal
> Makefiles.
> It automatically creates out-of-source builds when run under cmake.
> For running it on windows, you will need something like cygwin or MSYS

Unfortunately I cannot introduce new dependencies :-(

Thank you.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding