[CMake] Re: Nmake creates empty dll's version 2.4.5

Maik Beckmann maikbeckmann at gmx.de
Sun Dec 17 05:21:04 EST 2006

> When compiling with the Nmake generator and compiling with VS.2005
> All my dll files are of size zero. When compiling from VS.2005 IDE this
> does not happen.
>
> Anyone who has seen this?

Hello.

I'm using cmake + vc7 + nmake at work (thanks to cmake for being able to stick with eclipse+cdt). I'm producing dll's all the time without problems

   matlab/simulink -> rtw-code-generator
  -> some custom cmake-macros but add_library is central
  -> msc.adams-conform dll

Which version of cmake do you use and can you send an example source.cpp + CMakeLists.txt combination you have problems with.

Regards, Maik