[CMake] making files appear in MSVS "solution explorer"

Abe Stephens abe at sci.utah.edu
Thu Dec 14 03:11:56 EST 2006

How can I add any old file to the solution explorer panel in visual
studio? The .i files used by the swig module show up quite nicely but I
can't follow what's going on in that script closely enough to figure it out.

In the example below, is it possible to have ${source_file} show up in
the side bar under the ${target}?  I've tried using:
SOURCE_GROUP(${target} FILES ${source_file}) but the file doesn't show
up. I am assuming that ${source_file} will have a non-standard file
extension.

Thanks-
Abe