[CMake] Copying Files on Windows

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Dec 12 11:46:43 EST 2006

I have been trying to copy some files using CMake and not having much luck. Note that basically the same code works fine on OS X and Linux..

#-- If we are on MinGW then copy the required libraries
 IF (MINGW)
 	#=== Copy in the Qt Libs===
 	SET (QTLIBS
 		libQtCore.dylib
 		libQtGui.dylib
 	)
  FOREACH (depLib ${QTLIBS})
 	 	ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND (
  			TARGET A2BinGui
  			POST_BUILD
  			COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND}
  			ARGS -E copy ${QT_LIBRARY_DIR}/${depLib} "${EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}/${depLib}"
  	)
  ENDFOREACH (depLib)
 ENDIF (MINGW)

So is there something I am missing? I get the following error when mingw32-make is run:
Error copying file "C:/Developer/SDKs/qt-4.2.2/lib/libQtCore.dylib" to "C:/Workspace/a2bin/Build/Bin".

Could someone have pity on my and let me know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Mike Jackson
IMTS