[CMake] Files not in build dir anymore?

Jorgen Bodde jorgen.maillist at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 05:37:41 EST 2006

The latest on Fedora Core. No there is not any cache present. What I did was;

cd src/someproject/build
mkdir cmake
cd cmake
ccmake ../../CMakeLists.txt

And in the past (and also in this project) the cache files were dumped
in the dir I was in, since the agruments clearly say, either point to
a CMake cache or CMakeLists.txt file. My project is freshly extracted,
so no cache files were present yet.

Are you using it in any different way?
It also didn't worked for another project I tried, which was not mine

- Jorgen