[CMake] Same problem VS 2003 7.1 + CMake 2.2.2 on "Delet Cache"

Jan Woetzel jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de
Mon Nov 14 04:02:39 EST 2005

Martin Groher wrote:

>Thanks 4 Ur reply, wow it works however, I just deleted my output directory
>& did a new CMake Configure, now the error does not appear any more...

I think the problem is not VS 2005 specific but CMake specific w.r.t teh
users CMake files.
Same problem here with cmake 2.2.2 and VS .net 2003 (7.1) (not VS 2005)
I am using out of source builds.
First configure run works, .sln file etc are generated, compiles, OK...

But I cannot "delete cache" an existing build tree.

I start the cmake gui for an existing build tree and press "Delete Cache",
then the CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P message occurs, too.

The problem occurs only with our "huge" cmake build system for the BIAS
library - not with a "hello world" example I tried to generate for
illustration.
However, I can reproduce teh problem and it worked with 2.0.6

Any idea how I can help?

Jan.

--

  Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel