[CMake] Visual Studio 2005 & CMake2.2

Martin Groher groher at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 14 02:51:15 EST 2005

Hi Bill,

Thanks 4 Ur reply, wow it works however, I just deleted my output directory
& did a new CMake Configure, now the error does not appear any more...

Another thing, however, is the fact that the output solution file for VS
2005 just includes the first line
Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 9.00

But this is not enough for VS to recognize it as a VS 2005 solution file
(for that, the second line must be
# Visual Studio 2005
)
Is there a possibility to add this line automatically into the .sln file?
This may be a bug.

Best
Martin