[CMake] MacOSX frameworks

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu May 26 13:11:34 EDT 2005

Richard Wackerbarth wrote:
> By framework-style, I was referring to the directory structure.  In
> particular, I reference
>
> #include <MyLibrary/Library.h>
>
> both from the outside and from within the library.  In order to get it
> to compile, I need the appropriate headers in place so that the compiler
> finds them.
>
> I guess that I need some pre-build phase to set up the structure in the
> intermediate files area and populate it with the necessary headers.

You can use the CONFIGURE_FILE, FILE(GLOB ...) and FOREACH commands to
put the files in the build tree in a way that creates the proper
directory structure.  If you are starting a new project then an even
better approach is to just arrange your source tree to have that include
structure in the first place.

-Brad