[CMake] VS 8 generator/WinXP x64...

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Fri May 20 04:07:25 EDT 2005

Hi Lars,

I had (and still have) the same problem, it seems that CMake cannot find
the correct CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM for Visual Studio 8. I think this is a
bug in CMake.

The solution is to set the CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM by hand when running CMake:

CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
8/Common7/IDE/devenv.exe

Bill/Brad should I submit a bug? I had the problem a couple weeks ago
and forgot to report the issue to the list.

regards,

Julien