[CMake] Unable to Compile CMake Commands???

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 19 14:55:36 EDT 2005

Cmake is trying to build a shared library that it loads into itself.
See the CMake file in VTK/CMake/CMakeLists.txt.
Looks like only IRIX is currently handled for 64 bit.   You have to
make sure that the loaded commands are built with the same ABI that the
cmake you are using is built with.  You may be able to get it going if
you build cmake and run it with LDFLAGS, CFLAGS, and CXXFLAGS env variables
set to have the 64 bit flag for the compiler/OS you are using.

-Bill